Our Department of therapy and Rehabilitation helps patients to maximise their Quality of Life. Our team of Physiotherapists works closely with Medical Specialists, serving to patients Post surgeries.
Physiotherapy provides services to develop maintain and restore most movement and purposeful ability throughout the period of time. This includes providing services in circumstances wherever movement and performance ar vulnerable by ageing, injury, diseases, disorders, conditions or environmental factors. purposeful movement is central to what it suggests that to be healthy.
Physiotherapy is bothered with characteristic and maximising quality of life and movement potential at intervals the spheres of promotion, prevention, treatment/intervention, habilitation and rehabilitation. This encompasses physical, psychological, emotional and social prosperity. therapy involves the interaction between physiotherapist, patients/clients, different health professionals, families, caregivers and communities in an exceedingly method wherever movement potential is assessed and goals ar prescribed, victimisation data and skills distinctive to physical therapists.
Physiotherapists will facilitate patient in following method
- Undertake a comprehensive examination/assessment of the patient/client or wants of a shopper cluster
- Evaluate the findings from the examination/assessment to create clinical judgments relating to patients/clients
- Formulate a identification, prognosis and arrange
- Provide consultation at intervals their experience and verify once patients/clients have to be compelled to be observed another attention skilled
- Implement a physiotherapist intervention/treatment program
- Determine the outcomes of any interventions/treatments
- Make recommendations for self-management